The Best and Brightest
The Turkish American Television founding team member and graphic designer Sitki Kazanci recently accepted two EXCEL Awards at the Association Media & Publishing ceremony held in Baltimore for the newly revamped ATA Newsmagazine. It won in two categories, Silver for redesign of the ATA Newsmagazine and Bronze for most improved magazine. These awards recognize the best and brightest in association media and publishing. The program judges over 1,000 association publications, including magazines, newsletters, scholarly journals, electronic publications and websites in the areas of editorial quality, design, general excellence, most improved and many more. This is “The Oscars” in the world of association publishing. Congratulations to him and his team!
Sitki Kazanci is founder of Creative Edge Graphic Design Agency. Creative Edge has a national and international client base such as associations and large/small companies.
He also participates in the many volunteer projects listed below:
• Founder and publisher of Bonbon Kids magazine, a bilingual magazine targeted at both English and Turkish readers.
• President of Galatasaray DC.
• Board member and the Publications Committee chair of The American Turkish Association of Washington DC.
• Serves on the Turkish Festival committee.
• Board member of American Friends of Turkey.
• Advisor to the Bridges of Hope Project.